Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, and Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are looking for an intern who has to do or who has the opportunity to do an internship for his or her university and who could work full-time for 6 months, starting as soon as possible.
The Contract Administration intern will provide support on administrative tasks required for Contract Management, in an international environment.
Main activities of the internship:
- Daily contacts with consultants and partners
- Work ordering (registering and gathering documentation)
- Other administrative tasks: filing, document edition, etc.
- Daily communication with consultants
- Collect and record information/documentation
- Documentation audit
- Collect and record ordering requests
- Coordination with recruitment team and/or partners
- Communication with different stakeholders
- Quality checks, format checks
- Collect and record contractual information
- Support on meetings and scheduling
- Other administrative tasks (filing, document edition, etc.)
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French and/or Spanish are an asset.
- You are obtaining a Degree in Business Administration or communication.
- Good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- You are a team player with good communication skills and a positive attitude.
- You have strong follow-up skills.
- You are an analyst in nature and you have strong organizational skills.
- You are motivated, willing to learn, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable and responsible person.
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement.