Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Communication & Training intern to support us in the implementation of a project for the Government of Luxembourg on the rollout of a 5G strategy for the country. More specifically, the intern will support in the following activities:
- Assist in the design of a communication plan targeting kids and youth on the benefits and opportunities of 5G
- Assist in the design of a training plan targeting companies on 5G and support in the implementation of a pilot
- Creation of training materials
- Event design and planning
- Participation in the project meetings (i.e. weekly meetings, client meetings, monthly progress meetings)
- Presentation of project’s progress and deliverables to the client
- Provide support to project management activities (i.e. meeting minutes, preparation of reports, content management, etc.)
- Very good command of English (in oral and in writing)
- Creative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Academic background in one of the following fields: Communication, Journalism, Marketing or Pedagogy/Teaching
- Community management and social media skills
- Basic knowledge of graphic design
- French is a plus
- You are able to provide us with a University Agreement
- You are available as of November 2nd