Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Business Controller to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
- The Finance team aims to become a strong and growing part of the business. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial qualified Business Controller who can support and challenge the business to take the financial controls to the next level.
- The Business Controller will work within the Finance, supporting the local Head of Finance in Brussels and JSOX Director Internal Control in Spain to establish a strong financial control framework related to IFRS 15 and related Order to Cash process to start with.
- The role will incorporate establishing and enhancing control measures and identifying opportunities for the company to be more efficient and effective.
- The job will start with the implementation of JSOX group recommendation at local level for the 6 legal entities, and part of the Controlling Team, once implemented and running (one to two years to be on cruise control or less demanding), job will evolve and extend
The Business Controller will report directly to the Head of Finance Benelux, in the Finance Department which is operating in 5 countries (Benelux, France and Switzerland) with 6 legal entities:
- You preferably have a Master in Finance;
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English. Spanish would be a very big plus;
- A desirable financial background with an experience in companies dealing with the concept of stage of completion projects. It allows you to partner quickly & in-depth with our revenue stream.
- Experience in project follow up and control;
- Big4 experience and/or experience in management control;
- Able to bring the numbers and data to life in an insightful and visual way. Think charts, dashboards and infographic style.
- An eye for detail. After all, only right & precise numbers allow correct conclusions.
- Critical thinking. The key to success for spotting trends, patterns, and other interesting facts & figures that bring us the insight we’re eager for
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP/Power BI would be a plus
- You are a mature person with good communication skills, a positive attitude and good analytical/organizational skills
- You are motivated, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable, responsible person
- Knowledge of IFRS, and especially IFRS 15 is a plus