Our Business Consulting team is looking for a Business Analytics Director in Belgium or the Netherlands to work with our clients in the Private sector such as Insurance, Telecommunications, Utilities and Life Sciences
Your key responsiblities:
- You drive the development of the line data-driven transformation in Private Sector for the Benelux region, in close cooperation with sector leads (esp. Insurance, Telecommunications, Industry and Utilities) and reporting to the Partner in charge of the Business Consulting practice in Benelux
- You lever on everis Data-driven transformation offering and references to propose approaches to support our clients’ ambition in that field. You support them in building analytical models for business decisions based on statistical analysis of large volumes of data, in building up their data science capabilities, in creating impact through data analytics in their whole value chain. For this you are part of the Data-driven transformation European team of everis.
- You take an active role in business development of data-driven transformation projects. You conceive and supervise the writing of proposals for our clients of Private Sector for projects and programs in your service line.
- You lead the execution of these projects, supervising teams of consultants and experts, and managing the scope, proposing the methodology and controlling the quality of the deliverables.
- You lead and further build the team of consultants experts in your field. You coach them, you fuel their motivation for high added-value consultancy, and you share your expertise and train them “on the job”.
- You progressively build solid relationships with the client’s management (CxO level), based on excellence in project delivery and insights on data-driven transformation.
Work with a people-centred culture- Unlock your uniqueness
At everis it is all about our people and talent! We have multiple initiatives that help you unlock your uniqueness, such as continuous feedback, career advisory and international staffing opportunities.
Lead your future
We have 6 highlighting initiatives that will help you draw your path in the Business Consulting world. As we are investing and consolidating our practice there are many opportunities of professional growth and room for actively contributing to this strategic goal.
You will be part of the local everis team but you will collaborate frequently with your sector colleagues in the other everis offices.
From day one you will be assigned a mentor, someone with more experience within the company, to advise, support and provide guidance in your personal and professional development.
Work-life balance and flexibility
You’ll be in a company where you can wear casual clothing, decide your working hours, and telework some days a week.
Your benefits will include: company car or car allowance, DKV health insurance (100% paid by everis), pension plan including life insurance, and much more...
- Strong conceptual skills - Excellent problem-solving skills - Result-oriented – Great communicator.
- You preferably have a Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics or in Engineering (Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering...). Postgraduate studies in Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Big Data, etc. will be an asset.
- You are fluent in English and fluent in either French or Dutch
- You bring strong business experience in different industries like financial services, telecommunications, utilities and life science.
- You are passionate and strongly knowledgeable in data driven transformation, data strategy, business optimization levering on advanced analytics (in operations, in sales&marketing, in people,..). You have experience in analytical modelling and machine learning, knowledge of big data, and of fluency in descriptive and exploratory statistical techniques. You have knowledge of at least one analytical language: R, Python, SAS, SPSS, Matlab.
- You have at least 10 years of post-studies professional experience, with at least 5 years in management consultancy. Especially valuable is your experience in data-driven transformation
Fill in the form
Data controller: EVERIS SPAIN, S.L.U., Succursale en Belgique
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info