Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24.500 people and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros. We started operations in the Netherlands and Belgium in 2010, and currently, we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance and Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
To develop and strengthen everis' activities in Belgium, we are currently looking for Insurance Business Analysts (consulting).
- everis Belux is 280 people strong with another 550 people supporting the Belux activities from other everis offices. Over the last 5 years we have grown over 20% per year, ending FY ’19 with revenues over 90M€
- You join the small (30 people) but fast growing local everis sector team focusing on insurance clients.
- Sample client projects include:
- ‘As is’ & ‘To be’ business process definition in the context of operational improvement or RPA projects
- Business analysis and requirements definition on the context of a custom development project
- Process & Organization ‘gap assessment’ in the content of a core-insurance package implementation project
- Definition of the change and communication plan to business users.
- You are part of the local everis practice but also belong to the European virtual sector team, collaborating frequently with you sector colleagues in the other everis offices.
As an Insurance Business Analyst within everis:
- You are the key link between the business and the IT/technical teams (client or everis internal). You translate business requirements into tangible use cases, gap assessments, (target) business process definitions and systems/applications required to support these processes.
- You challenge and align business teams concerning expected benefits, business priorities and the technical teams concerning the proposed solution;
- You assess and define the (organization) change management plan and activities required to achieve successful deployment and acceptance of the new processes and system(s) including business acceptance & signoff (testing) approach & plan, training and documentation;
- You will work in a wide range of domains covering all key domains of our client’s business including distribution, new business, underwriting, claims management, CRM/customer analytics with a focus on process optimization, process automation and digital transformation both in the ‘Life’ and non-Life domain
- You participate in the development of the insurance practice by contributing in the development of points of view, project testimonials in focus groups, etc…
- You help recruit, train and coach junior team members
- You take part and are motivated by the day-to-day challenges that an entrepreneurial, professional and growing team drives
- Junior Business Analyst : 3 years relevant professional experience as a hands on business analyst or functional analyst. Prior experience in the Insurance sector is a strong plus
- Senior Business Analyst: 8 years or more relevant professional experience as a hands-on business analyst or functional analyst with mandatory prior experience in the Insurance sector
- University Master degree
- Mandatory Dutch, French and English language skills (NL/FR: fluent in at least one of the 2, and good understanding of the other)
- Strong analytical skills, ability to structure available information/inputs in a short-time frame, ability to separate key- from complementary information quickly.
- Strong functional knowledge of the insurance sector in wholesale and/or retail with focus on non-life/P&C (knowledge of the Life domain is a plus)
- IT affinity and experience with IT/Business alignment is a must.
- Experience in process optimization, Lean Six Sigma or Service Design is a strong plus.
- Experience working in an ‘Agile’ / ‘DevOps’ context is a strong plus
- Experience working in an international context with geographically dispersed teams is a plus
- Project Management skills are a plus (Prince II or similar qualified)
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Hands-on, operational
- Results-oriented, can-do mentality
- Very strong & well-developed interpersonal skills