Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We are a global team with more than 26.000 enthusiastic and client value driven professionals and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Dutch office opened in 2017. We are focusing on several industries such as Telecom, Banking, Insurance and Public Sector, with the ambition to grow into other sectors in the near future. We are a growing team that is continuously looking for new talent. We offer the unique combination of a start-up atmosphere, backed by a global company with a strong footprint in the sectors in which we aim to grow.
Everis Benelux has more than 700 people working in business consulting, implementation of innovative solutions, infrastructure services and outsourcing.
We are currently looking for a bright and talented Business Analyst profile, with international background, to join our fast-growing team in the Netherlands.
Your main functions will be:
- Support the client in requirements management and engineering of new development projects.
- Attend to client and internal meetings, being able to lead them, bringing seniority, proposing improvements and best-practices regarding requirements management and engineering.
- Direct communication with project stakeholders.
- Perform the gathering, analysis, documentation and management of business requirements, business processes, business rules and related information.
- Write project documentation, update and maintain application documentation, create functional specifications, impact analysis and use cases relevant to the implementation of new processes.
- Create BPMN flows and Decision Models using DMN and Camunda.
- Elicit use cases and user stories.
- Support development and testing in a CI/CD approach.
- A very good level of English.
- Being a good communicator and collaborator.
- Good negotiation skills with the business.
- Knowledge in Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and all the concepts and tools related to it (Domain Specific Language, Gherkin language, etc.…).
- Knowledge in Design Thinking, BPMN2, UML, Decision Model and Notation (DMN).
- Usage of ARIS or any other workflow and requirements tool.
- Usage of Camunda or any other workflow and decision automation tool.
- Experience using JIRA for the management of tasks and requirements.
- Minimum experience of 3 years performing part/all the activities requested.