Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Insurance, Industry, and Telecommunications). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Local Information Security Officer to join our fast-growing team in Brussels. LISOs (Local Information Security Officers) are responsible for local security in each country where everis operates as well as for coordinating local privacy activities. They apply the corporate security and privacy guidelines at country level and make necessary amendments to adapt to each country situation. Their area of responsibility covers both corporate (BSA) and business areas.
In order to fulfil his or her duty, Benelux LISO will work closely with the security and privacy global teams and in coordination with all other LISOs worldwide.
His or her main activities will be:
- Single point of contact on security and privacy matters with local areas and teams
- Assess local risks and define and implement their mitigation plans
- Managing the Business Continuity Plan for the offices
- Support in managing security incidents and personal data breaches
- Collaboration for internal and external audits as well as homologation processes
- Definition, control and audit of physical security
- Coordinate local privacy activities
- Generate local security and privacy indicators
- Local training and awareness activities
- Reporting to Benelux CEO and security and privacy global teams
- Desired experience: between 3 and 5 years
- Technical knowledge:
- everis, its organization and its business
- Information security
- Business security plans (valuable)
- GDPR knowledge (valuable)
- Risk assessment and evaluation methodologies
- Action plans preparation and coordination
- Team management
- Information security standards and best practices (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.)
- Full professional proficiency in English;
- Knowledge of one of the local languages either French or Dutch
- Required skills:
- Strong affinity for ICT
- Fluent communicator, verbal and written
- Valuable certifications:
- Certified Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Certified Information Security Management (CISM).
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA).
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- IT Disaster Recovery Manager