We encourage autonomous behavior at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic, and focused on providing the best in class service for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for a Backend Java Developer to join our team in Glasgow.
Creativity, collaboration and a willingness to learn are key traits of our people. If you have a positive attitude and a desire to deliver a great service and make a difference in your industry then we would love to hear from you!
Role Responsibilities for Backend Developer:
· Design & develop complete modules
· Specify and run system test cases
· Analyse and define integration requirements
· Assist Project Manager with all technical related matters
· Involvement in Project delivery estimation and planning
- Object Orientated Programming Knowledge
- Java 8 / EE
- Development experience in Java using Spring Framework
- Development experience working in backend projects building API and Rest services
- Experience working with API Manager products (eg. Swagger or JHipster, Azure API Gateway)
- Red Hat JBoss
- Knowledge of Relational databases, SQL, and O/RM Technologies
- Eclipse or similar (eg. Intellij)
- Git/Jenkins/Sonar and DevOps
- Good understanding of middleware services (microservices, API, SOAP), how to build these and integrate it with other systems
- Architectural design background
- Professional persona and able to take initiative independently