everis is a technology consultancy based on people. We strive to create an environment that encourages everyone to reach their full potential and achieve their professional objectives.
We encourage autonomous behavior at all levels in the business and the responsible freedom of our employees is a crucial aspect of the everis model. You can also expect to be part of a team that is vibrant, dynamic, and focused on providing the best in class innovative technology solutions for our clients.
As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for an Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in London.
- Develop the terraform scripts for building the environments utilizing the infrastructure designs with Clients' best practices and the “build-once” approach.
- Test infrastructure deployments and build environments.
- Assist developers with integrating with Client environments.
- Adapt solutions with technology that is not always obvious from the Microsoft Azure portal to expand the configuration options available in Terraform scripting.
- Engages with Client's Build Team when needed to complete DevOps tasks.
- Specifies, details, and documents the security, capacity, and network settings and for each element of the infrastructure.
- Provides technical information to infrastructure project management on service requests
- Hands-on experience with Azure (Deploy VM, networking configuration, ACR, KeyVault, Roles)
- Terraform experience
- Kubernetes (installation, configuration, how it works, deployments, ingress controller, etc
- Docker (troubleshooting, dockerfile development)
- Working experience with Linux Systems Administration and Troubleshooting
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment Tooling would (Jenkins, Git, Sonatype Nexus, Azure DevOps Stack)
- Experience automating pipelines for code build and deployment using CI / CD tools
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Focus on quality and results
- Good problem-solving skills
- Autonomy and proactivity
- Helm package development (installation, upgrade chart, storage in ACR)
- Secret integration with Helm and in CI/CD process