Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
everis is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 26.000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
We are currently looking for an Azure Databricks Developer to join our fast-growing team in the Benelux, with the following characteristics:
- Good knowledge on SQL and willingness to learn Power BI (no real upfront skills required)
- Develop and maintain the required data mappings using Azure Databricks
- Assist with and execute programming, modeling, and data integration, supporting task automation and DevOps practices
- Based on the requested data & functionality, design the necessary data flows
- Unit test the flows, and ensure the required performance through large scale testing
- Perform/support the deployments to other environments using the Azure tooling
- Provides on the job mentoring to the internal staff and allow them to grow; recommend beneficial training and certification
- Ensure best practices are used
- Support on Power BI reporting (nice to have)
- Experience with Azure Databricks and SQL: modelling, developing, and maintaining solutions
- English level B2
- BSc on Computer Science or similar area
- At least 3 year experience with Azure
- Nice to have: experience on Power BI
- Nice to have: Azure certifications
Fill in the form
Data controller: Everis Belgium
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info