As part of the continuous growth of everis we are looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team in London.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in the definition and implementation of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes in AWS.
- Designs the AWS infrastructure environments that support the solution architecture and detail the on-premises source systems
- Designs and implements the deployment pipelines for the solution
- Explore available solutions, functions and best practices
- Documents solutions that can form standards to benefit the client's journey to Cloud maturity
- Prepares AWS architecture design for environments and presents to the program technical groups for approval
- Specifies, details and documents the security, capacity, and network settings and for each element of the infrastructure
- Provides input and supports further work streams within the program when required.
- CI / CD and deployment for Python using Cloud Foundations
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment tooling and what part they play in automation and pipelines for code build and deployment
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Some exposure to configuration management or IaC tools (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Ansible)
- Nice to have some experience with AWS DevOps Tools ( AWS Cloud Development Kit , AWS CodeDeploy. , AWS CodeBuild. Etc ...)
- Capacity to handle complexity and uncertainty
- Good communication skills
- Drive for continuous improvement