Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 28,000 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 350 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Banking, Insurance, Industry). Areas of expertise are business consulting, implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for an Administration and Finance Intern to join our fast-growing team. As such, you will provide administrative support on Accounts Receivable/Collections and Purchase Order management related tasks interacting with both the everis Contract Management Unit and the Finance department.
The everis Administration and Finance Intern will be requested to perform administrative and operational tasks according to policies and procedures, assuring quality and deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Billing actions following internal process
- Communicate billing to external clients
- Coordinate action internally to resolve billing issues
- Monitor accounts on a weekly basis
- Identify outstanding account receivables
- Investigate historical data for transactions and invoices
- Take actions in order to encourage timely payments
- Contact clients and discuss overdue payments
- Update account status records
- Prepare and present reports on collection activities and progress
- Maintain knowledge base on collection laws and regulations
2. Reporting and Administration
- Collect and record performance information and documentation, ensuring accuracy
- Prepare dedicated reporting on activities
- Other administrative tasks
3. Purchasing and Vendor Management
- Vendor creation requests
- Maintain purchasing records (including Goods/Invoice Receipts)
- Universty Agreement
- Higher studies: Business Administration, Accounting or Controlling
- Good command on Office tools (especially Excel, Word). We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- SAP knowledge will be considered an asset.
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French or Spanish will be considered an asset.
- You are persistent, methodical and with high attention to details.
- You are an analyst in nature and you have strong organizational skills.
- You have good communication skills, are assertive and capable to properly deal with different cultures and nationalities.
- You are motivated, willing to learn, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable and responsible person.
- We are looking for a real team player with a positive attitude.
Fill in the form
Data controller: Everis Belgium
Purpose: To manage your possible participation in the current personnel selection processes within everis Group companies. To manage your possible participation in future selection processes and to send communications about everis Group activities and recruitment events.
Legitimation:Consent of the interested party.
Recipients: Companies belonging to the everis Group, some located outside of the European Economic Area. Data Processors, some located outside of the European Economic Area.
Right: To access, modify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
Origin: In some cases, candidates' data could come from third parties such as employment portals, professional social networks, temporary employment agencies, recruitment consultants or head hunters, as well as teaching centres or universities.
Additional information: You can view additional detailed Data Protection information by clicking the following + info