Are you looking for the next step in your career? Join everis!
Everis (www.everis.com) is a dynamic, growing and ambitious consulting, IT and professional services firm. We employ worldwide more than 24,500 professionals in 18 countries and keep on growing, with a 20% annual growth on average. Everis is part of NTT Data, the 6th biggest IT Service Company in the world with more than 100.000 professionals and a turnover of more than 15 billion euros.
The Belgian office was set up in 2010 and currently we have more than 700 people working for the European Institutions and in the Private Sector (Insurance, Industry, and Telecommunications). Areas of expertise are business consulting, IT and technology consulting, IT implementation, infrastructure services, ITO and BPO.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Operations Controller - eCMU to join our fast-growing team in Brussels, with the following characteristics:
- You will provide support on Business Operations Controlling related tasks interacting with both the everis Contract Management Unit (eCMU) and the everis executive team. The role is dedicated to the everis Business area Public Sector.
- The responsibilities will drive you to be in contact with different everis entities in the BENELUX region, as well as in Switzerland.
- The Junior Business Operations Controller will be requested to perform administrative and operational tasks according to policies and procedures, assuring quality and deadlines.
Operations – Internal management of projects
- You participate to the creation and management of internal projects as a technician;
- You contribute to the preparation and consolidation of monthly forecast/declarations of Business Operations;
- You produce bi-monthly a consolidated financial dashboard;
- You report and analyze deviations;
- You coordinate with internal teams to gather justification and/or define corrective action;
- You offer support to various ad hoc projects within the Business Unit;
- You help improve/set up additional financial controls;
- You participate to the yearly budget process with the Business Unit responsible.
Audit & Reporting
- You conduct quarterly audit of the activities and prepare dedicated reporting on activities;
- You audit monthly the imputation of cost in internal projects, investigate and report potential discrepancies;
- You audit quarterly the billing scheme in internal projects, investigate and report potential discrepancies;
- You analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly the financial performance and create adequate reporting.
- You communicate with the responsible teams about performance information and documentation, ensuring accuracy;
- You record and archive information for traceability;
- You perform other administrative tasks.
- You have a Master’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or Economics.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft office, especially strong skills in Excel. We will train you on how to use our internal tools.
- You have experience or knowledge in a financial or controlling environment.
- You are persistent, methodical and with high attention to details.
- You are an analyst in nature and you have strong organizational skills.
- You have good communication skills, are assertive and capable to properly deal with different cultures and nationalities.
- You are motivated, willing to learn, flexible and open-minded. Above all of this, you are a reliable and responsible person.
- You are able to perform autonomously in a given frame.
- English is the working language and the most important for this role.
- French or Spanish will be considered an asset.
- We are looking for a real team player with a positive attitude.